My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Friday, September 07, 2007

FK IMS Feature: The Chatroom

Fantasian Kingdom has its own chat room where players can come and have a chat with other players. This is a nice feature so players can go around getting to know each other.

Me, Ms. Jewlye, Mr. Beowulf, and Mr. Gix had a nice long chat last night. They were all funny, friendly, and nice.

It started when Mr. Gix and me were chatting about how to “hack” Fantasian Kingdom. ~_~ When suddenly Mr. Beowulf entered the chat room and ask what we are talking about. I was of course calm and collected and said nothing important and that we were just talking about what educational course I should take next year. Mr. Gix supported me, thought he seems a little bit nervous. Mr. Beowulf enthusiastically joined in. He and Mr. Gix even had a brief debate whether it is alright or if it is improper to use the word “won’t” in a sentence.

Later, Ms. Jewlye came and joined us and she also chat with gusto. All the while Mr. Gix and I were hoping that Mr. Beowulf did not get a sniff of our plan. Hee hee! ~_^ Don’t tell him ok!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home