My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

What! The round will end on Aug 31! It feels like I just took a kitty nap and woke up to find the round will end. Oh Phooey! Speed round indeed.

On a different matter, I got tired waiting for Mr. Beowulf to attack anyone so I suicide on him. I sent everything I got… and failed. Oh boy! Good thing that Mr. Beowulf was nice enough and did not attack me more than once.

Oh well. I could still win this round. Who knows? Mr. Beowulf might have a relative at home who likes to tinker with his computer. Got curious and tries to find out more about this button labeled “delete” and decided to try it out; entered these letters on a piece of sticky paper posted in front of the computer monitor labeled “password”… ~_^

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha. Don't count on it, m'dear. :-)

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    I thought I'd let you win this round since you have not won one before. Hee hee! ~_~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home