My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Public Forum

I prefer visiting the RI forum then the Public forum in Galaxies Ablaze. It is much more clean and more for general patronage. Galaxies Ablaze forum are filled, not only with useless and dirty advertisement, but also with some of the rudest remark.

I have learned to recognize this advertisement by looking at the number of replies and authors. If I do not recognize the creator of the thread and there are no replies from other people, I do not bother opening up and reading the thread. Unfortunately, there are times you do not have to open the thread to see dirty messages, as the title of the thread itself is offending.

Until this kind of things stop, I will be visiting the RI forum more then the GA Forum. RI player base might not be as big as GA, but they are more urbane and their post more decent and funny then the latter. This is one reason I change my avatar in the Onlineworld forum and not the RI forum.

Sorry Ms. Chick. But it’s the truth. Hope you don’t get mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home