My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Attacked!?

I almost forgot to mention it. Before we all chatted together, Ms. Julie assaulted me. Oh no!

Earlier on, when I noticed that our military units have low military attributes, I decided to build tons of military units to make up for their low attributes. But before Ms. Julie’s attack; I was upgrading the military housing therefore neglecting to build more military units, hence I have a low defense. This resulted to her successfully assaulting me. I would have been able to assault her back if not for the fact that she has some of Mr. Beowulf’d military units as encamptments.
Oh phooey! :(

So, as for now, I have slowed down my land growth rate and concentrated on building my military units. Hopefully this would prevent future successful assault against me.

John passed the presidency of the nation of Syndicate to me. But not before he changed the military units again. But again, he did not raise their attributes. What’s wrong John? Why didn’t you raise them? Now, I can’t change their attributes until 7 days from now, which means I am stuck with weak military units. :( I am a little worried that I might get assaulted again. John is constantly attacked every time he attacks because, as I have said before, his military units can’t defend his province. Oh dear! What am I going to do?

I don’t want to end this post will woe and suffering, so I am going to leave a happy note. I now have premium account! Yay! Premium! Premium! Premium! Premium!

It’s great! I am now enjoying a lot of benefits from my new PREMIUM ACCOUNT! As in PREMIUM ACCOUNT! Now if I could only fix that problem with the nation’s military units then I am sure I will win this round. Hee hee! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home