My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Out of Newbie

It has been days since my last post, and there are so many things to say, so let us not fidget around and get on with the story. :D

As I have predicted, coming out of newbie mode is no fun round for some. The land hungry mob went out with devastating violence that shook the entire world of Fantasia. The scar it has created can still be seen, days after the event. The rulers of the provinces, denied of land by exploring, had foams of madness on their mouth as they left their cages after the leash called newbie mode was taken off.

They roamed the world of fantasia in search of new land to satisfy their never-ending thirst for power and glory.

The weak and under-defended provinces went down with macabre of violence that left them less then haft the province they once were, some died a few days later. The strong ravages the weak, ignoring futile please for help and mercy, they tear the root of their victims with unrestrained wickedness and savagery. The cry of pain by those suffering echoed throughout the land.

Finally the weak were gone, and the supply for fresh land is gone with them. Those left behind, the strong, where now left but to satisfy themselves picking on the bones that was left behind. Some, who once left each other and prefers to feast on the weak, now watch each other with malevolent intention.

Priest of Gix, the strongest province at this time, was feeding on an active province, when a wave of missiles was launch against him by Ms. Jewly. He manages to block 3 of the four missiles, but could not block the other 3 missiles sent by Mr. Beowulf.

I spied on both of them and found out that I could not assault either one of them safely. I might have gone for them if there was anybody to back me up, but alas, everyone has their generals out. It seems that the future is war and war is the future.

I’ll come back later and add the latest development of the current situation.
NOTE: If you are wondering why I have been so inactive this pass few days; read my BLOG post in my Galaxies Ablaze Experience under the title “Attack of the Headless Chcickens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home