My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Phooey!

I can’t access my account again. I keep receiving this message:

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /home/beowulf/public_html/fk/functions.php on line 1426funcerr1: Got error 127 from storage engine

and this:

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /home/beowulf/public_html/hidden/base.php on line 2788Got error 127 from storage engineselect NewsID from province_news where AccountID = 283 && NewsDate >= 1173411863

Update: I just received word from Mr. Beowulf that there was a corruption on the database for some reason and broke. He did a generic repair and I can access my account again. It seems the corruption came from Selur’s province. It was fix after Mr. Selur’s province was deleted.

Note: Thanks again for the quick response Mr. Beowulf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home