My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Back Again!

Mr. Beowulf was kind enough to take me off the banned list again. Fortunately, I found my planet safe and sound even after my long absence. Really, this multiple account is really annoying.

I have ask Mr. Beowulf for advice and I’m still waiting for reply but right now, all I can do is hope that I will not be banned again. :(

I’m puzzled with these new accounts. I did not create them. Nobody in our household would do such a thing, so where did they all come from? Is somebody framing me up? Is there a virus? Am I being paranoid? Erk! Better leave all this questions to Mr. Beowulf.

Anyway, I’m glad I was not assaulted, sneak attack, or rob during my over 12 hours of absence. :)


UPDATE: Cut and paste from the public forum:


Beowulf wrote:

As I explained in the e-mail I sent you, YOU ARE NOT BANNED. Your ISP was, but only portions of it (the ones used by the person who did the multiple account creation), which is why you could get on some times, but not other times. To prevent false positives, as I also said in the e-mail, I created a feature JUST for you that excludes certain accounts from being banned. So your account is the only one that a ban has no effect on currently. It will have an effect if you do indeed do something that warrants a ban. :-p

Zarklonius:

Ay yay yay! Special feature just for me! I’m so happy! ^_^ Thank you!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting to know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home