My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Round 7: The Beginning

This round, I was randomly place in the same group as Selur and Meldrew of GA. I was glad to be with them because I know this two are both active players and it is always good to be in a active team.

With some advice from Selur, I manage to have a good start even thought there are some unfamiliar features added to it. I came out of newbie in the top ten and just a few days later entered the top three rank.

I was so happy. Even after my mistake in building strategy, even after I trained too early, I still came out fine.

Then the honeymoon came to an end. After meldrew found out we were team mates, he immedietly deleted his account (why? Am I not a good enough team mate for him?). Then Sarge assaulted my province. This confuses me a bit. Why attack someone that can easily assault you back? He even sneak attack his best friend Selur. On a strategical point of view, that is an illogical attack.

Here are some of my encounters, and national news, with sarge:

Jan 30, 2007
7:29 AM Kilrogg [9:5] has Assaulted Sarge [5:6], and has gained 150 Land!
Jan 29, 2007
5:54 PM Complete Poonage [8:8] has been Sneak Attacked by Sarge [5:6], and has lost 103 Land.
Jan 29, 2007
9:07 AM Carebears [3:2] has Assaulted Sarge [5:6], and has gained 137 Land!
Jan 29, 2007
6:01 AM Carebears [3:2] has been Assaulted by Sarge [5:6], and has lost 124 Land.
Jan 28, 2007
11:36 PM Carebears [3:2] has Assaulted Sarge [5:6], and has gained 138 Land!
Jan 28, 2007
9:27 AM Carebears [3:2] has been Assaulted by Sarge [5:6], and has lost 117 Land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home