My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tough Wuv

Tough Wuv are made up of active players and this is great! Just like what I have always said, the key to success is to have a group filled with active members, and Tough Wuv is just that. I could already see everyone in my nation growing big! Yay!

There were others who wish to join our nation, unfortunately for them; our nation is already filled up. Sorry, tough luck. Maybe you can join later.

I made some mistake in building my province, which I hope won’t cost me later, but it does not seem to be too big a mistake because I’m doing fine on the scores. My mistake was a result of guessing and floundering since I’m playing a terrain type I have never played before. It is really tough.

I’ll also be trying this new unit type called alpha units. I hope to have them research before I come out of newbie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home