My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Phantom

Phantom. That small planet we have been assaulting has finally changed its military unit’s value and has become a monster! Since then his planet’s networth and land size has grown twice my size!

Phantom has successfully assaulted my planet and all I can do was retaliate with a sneak attack. He has also successfully assaulted Kilrog and Mr. Selur multiple of times.

He is like some Godzilla or King Kong.

At first we tried to continue our sneak attacks but what resulted was we found out it’s not worth losing as many units as we lost then the land we gained and damage Phantom has received.

This led to a mass launching of nuclear missiles. Here is our nations news about those launch:

(Not available since I can't access my account)

Phooey! All those missiles lost for nothing. Ouch! Guess back to the drawing board.

Flash UPDATE: Selur suicides and took a large piece of land out of Phantom. Then he was attack by Phantom and Mr. Beowulf together, in which both failed. Awesome! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home