My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Fantasian Kingdoms: Speed Round 4

Fantasian Kingdoms speed round is currently in signup mode. That means the round has not yet started and if you have not yet signed-up then go and create a province now.

This round, I created a nation called Tough Wuv. Why? It is because it’s a tough world out there. Fantasian Kingdoms is not a passive game and with the coming speed round; it not going to be pretty.

In times like this, I need a nation with a tough foundation, formed by a group of tough and active provinces. Provinces who will form an umbrella to protect it’s member from the harshness of the coming perfect storm. A nation that will share its tough wuv to it’s members, because it’s a tough world out there. >(

So raise the flag of Tough Wuv! Raise the flag of Wuv!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home