My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Fantasian Kingdoms: Round 13

Round 13 have just begun and something went wrong almost immediately; Tstealth assaulted my province almost as soon as we came out of newbie mode. Then, I thought we had a truce with the nation of judement-something that is why I have not attack them, but Mr. Beo suicide on my province. Phooey!

Mr. Beo managed to do that by upgrading their alpha units which they have been stockpiling for some time now. I on the other hand can’t do that for several reasons I would rather not mention here.

Anyway, the hopes of me stockpiling alphas and upgrading them are out of the question now. I have to build lots of defense units so that this big guys in judgement-something won’t just steamroll me for their leisure. Alpha units have little defense right now and I will be vulnerable from attacks if I build them in mass.

Hope I don’t get steamrolled anymore. :(

1 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Digg said…

    heh yea sorry for attackin you so much. What goes around comes around though. I bit the dust at the end of the round

     

Post a Comment

<< Home