My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

War

War again? Could not get enough of a good thing huh? The nation of fisticuff declared war on us again. Whatever, it does not change a thing for me (except for a few war bonus my status with fisticuff still remains the same). But I am a bit concerned for my friends. Since the war resumed, some fisticuff members have already started attacking my friends with gusto, as if they have something to prove (I wonder what?). Bow-wow-something seems to be the most desperate of the lot. Hee hee!

I have calculated all attacks on me and by me and here it is:

Fear took a total of 449 lands during the first war in three consecutive attacks.
Screw took 158 lands in one attack and a failed attack.

*Notice that I never attack them? I was hoping it would be enough to satisfy them. How foolish of me.

Screw took 192 lands from me after the war.
Fear took 473 lands. It would have been more if he had not failed an attack on me.
I took 207 lands from Screw and 187 lands from fear.

So far, 135 lands were lost to Screw and 122 lands to fear in this second war. Phooey!


Well enough of that. It just occurred to me that I might have the best generals in the world. That is why I posted this in the public forum.


Do we have an archive for the most military experience in offense and defense? I think my generals would win, especially in so short a time. ~~

General's Stats
Off. Level Def. Level
General #1: 2 1
General #2: 3 4
General #3: 3 4
General #4: 0 5
Total Bonus: +8% Off, +14% Def.


I wonder if I win. Hee hee! ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home