My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bullies!

The nation of Fisticuff declared war on my nation yesterday. I felt that this is an unfair move as they are over twice our size and with the top10 mostly dominated by them, but unfortunately, I have no choice in this matter. When I saw the news, I already know bad things will happen.

I was right. Later after I created this BLOG, my province was attack 3x by the top 1 and 2 province. My fellow province was not spared also as the fisticuff provinces uses the war bonus to attack my friends and get maximum gain instead of the usual bash gain. Their nation also uses the Offense Initiative (This gives all provinces in the fisticuff nation a 10% offense bonus).

Jun 14, 2006
9:23 AM Crystal Province [6:6] has been Assaulted by Fear the Claw [2:8], and has lost 143 Land.
Jun 14, 2006
7:10 AM Crystal Province [6:6] has been Assaulted by screw you guys [3:4], and has lost 158 Land.
Jun 14, 2006
4:38 AM Crystal Province [6:6] has been Assaulted by Fear the Claw [2:8], and has lost 165 Land.


I tried to counter some of their advantage by changing our nation’s initiative from Economic Initiative (gives mineral bonus) into Defense Initiative (gives a 10% defense bonus). I do not know how much it help it would do since I still got land grab by the top players but hopefully the smaller province have better chances of protection from attackers.

With my province weakened and probably impossible to catch up with the top provinces and getting a nuclear missile is still far in the future; there is no one that can threaten fisticuff. I think they plan to fill the top ranks with fisticuff members, hence all the bashing of smaller planets to push them down and lift their members up.

I have a plan to at least give my province some protection (although I’m not sure if it will work at all. those top province are so much bigger then me now.) but it will be sometime before I will feel safe again. It is so depressing. Phooey!

On the positive side, I finally finish researching the building upgrade 1. This means more defense and offense per acre of land because of better military housing. It also means better resources as the old building are upgraded to better and more efficient buildings. Small good luck after the catastrophe. :p

Still, I have a good outlook in life and hopefully fate will smile at me and my situation will improve in the future. Yay! ~~

3 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If I were playing this round, I would be anti-establishment and be helping you out, Zark. Too bad I want to work stress-free on my other projects. I really wish there was a way to prevent the top 5 from all being in the same Nation, but the way it's setup, it's impossible. :-(

    Oh, and the bash limit is ALWAYS in effect. Just when you are at War, you do the damage that would otherwise not be done because of the bash limit, but only ACTUALLY gain the amount you would if you weren't at War.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If I were playing this round, I would be anti-establishment and be helping you out, Zark. Too bad I want to work stress-free on my other projects. I really wish there was a way to prevent the top 5 from all being in the same Nation, but the way it's setup, it's impossible. :-(

    Oh, and the bash limit is ALWAYS in effect. Just when you are at War, you do the damage that would otherwise not be done because of the bash limit, but only ACTUALLY gain the amount you would if you weren't at War.

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Thanks to the two of you for understanding. Next round, I plan to become even bigger. Hopefully, by that time, I would be able to protect my friends.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home