My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Funny Message

I just received a very funny message.

screw you guys [3:4]
on
Jun 15, 2006
4:46 PM You shouldn't have hit me, because now i will kill you.

- cartman


The two of them screw and claw must have already attack my province over a dozen times, maybe even two dozen, with no end in sight. So I find this message very hilarious because I can’t see any difference from killing my province after my attack on him, to what they are doing before my attack. o.O

Then again they might not really have intended to kill my province before. They probably just wanted to reduce it to a 1 land size province. It is so funny! Hee hee! ~~

3 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You could always surrender the War. It solve all the problems.

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    We already surrendered, but the attack continues. I’m backed to the corner and has nothing more to lose. Let the blood flow! Ya!~~

     
  • At 3:56 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Yup! I'm doing just that. ~~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home