My Fantasian Kingdoms Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Fantasian Kingdoms.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Shinning Moment Gives Birth to a Mission

One of my problems why I can’t retaliate was because I could not spy on them. So the constant barrage of attack continues. Even now, after our nation surrendered, I’m constantly hit again and again (I’m not going to post all of them here. They’re simply too many!). I solved this a little by increasing my spy centers. So when I was hit again.

Jun 15, 2006
11:13 AM Crystal Province [6:6] has been Assaulted by screw you guys [3:4], and has lost 100 Land.


I have thought about attacking smaller planets to gain some land, but I know that if I am ever going to have a little satisfaction with my attackers, it is now or never because they will soon grow too big for me to do anything about. So I spied on him. The result was shocking.

Screw’s SOMA

# Home General #1 General #2 General #3 General #4
Returns in 14 ticks At Home Returns in 6 ticks At Home
L1 Attackers: 6,963 3,384 0 3,384 0
L1 Defenders: 6,968 0 0 0 0
L1 Multis: 0 0 0 0 0

I have more defenses then him! Burning with just revenge, I unleash my unstoppable need for vengeance.

Jun 15, 2006
12:10 PM Crystal Province [6:6] has Sneak Attacked screw you guys [3:4], and has gained 102 Land!


Yeah! No matter what happens, this little message will sustain me through the game. This is my shinning moment, where for one moment in time, I was on top of the world and I felt that I will live eternally. Even after screw’s piggy backer assaulted me and took the land back, it did not damp my spirit. I now have a cause, one which I will pursue with infinite fervor. I intend to be a thorn to my enemies! One that will someday fester and take them to the cold embrace of a grave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home